Reed are recruiting for a very friendly global client who are looking to add a new member to their EMEA Customer Order team.
Successful business with an interesting product range, great team and looking to hire the right person asap!
If you have experience in:
- Sales order administration / Supply Chain / Account management or Stock Control…. And, thrive happily in a varied role where you get to think on your feet.... Then read on.....
Based on the outskirts of Woking and Guildford. Free Parking. Friendly & Social Team.
This is a lovely varied role which would see you as the main point of contact for customer’s orders and ensuring the goods reach them as planned.
Please apply asap for further discussion and immediate consideration email@example.com
We are looking to add a Supply Chain Controller to their stable, hardworking and happy customer order team.
37.5 hour working week,
Working hours 9am- 5pm or flexible start time – Currently home working. Then based in Ripley.
Salary £23,000- £24,500 Depending on experience
You will be responsible for the EMEA customer orders. This role will see you working with leading brand name food manufacturers.
- Receive sales order form customer and processing purchase order on database (SAP)
- Create and complete export documentation as per each customers document schedule
- Stock control
- Liaise with logistics providers
- Liaise with internal and external customers, manage and exceed their expectations
- Provide excellent customer service for claims enquiries.
- Update claims system for claims team to resolve issue
- Customer contract management
- Provide support to the Global Supply & Planning Manager
- Great office experience, ideally within supply chain or sales order admin and also having dealt directly with customers
- Used to prioritising effectively
- Existing experience working in a Supply Chain environment
- Import/export experience desirable
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suit, Dynamics, SAP