|Location: TOTTENHAM, LONDON||Salary: 20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3216084|
Location: North East London
Pay rate: Competitive
Hours: 37 hours
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in North East London.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Curriculum Manager Plumbing & Electrical Services to join them on a temporary basis.
Our client’s vocational courses are designed to give excellent training and maximise the potential of students looking to further their skill set.
• Leading education institution in London
• Advanced campuses with high-tech technology
• Advanced department with cutting edge resources
· To manage, monitor and support a curriculum area consisting of Plumbing & Electrical
· To Co-ordinate quality assurance process, monitor and action KPI’s and be responsible for learner experience in the area
· Ensure attendance to all aspect of study programmes is maintained including WEX, Math & English and Enrichment
· Coach, mentor and motivate staff.
What you will need:
· Gas/Plumbing qualification as a need to help gas/plumbing quals up and running
· Experience in managing and teaching in a similar area and context
· Be abreast of current legislation, policies and study programme requirements
· A sound understanding of the quality assurance process and the ability to meet deadlines
· Plumbing skills and experience is desirable.Plumbing skills and experience is desirable
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
31,000.00-36,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
REDHILL, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
23720 - 36756 GBP Per Annum
BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRERead more
22.41-22.41 GBP Per hour
KEIGHLEY, WEST YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
26533 - 29622 GBP Per Annum
HIGH HOLBORN, LONDONRead more
15.00-15.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
WIRRAL, MERSEYSIDE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more