I have just had amazing new Customer Service Centre Advisor roles working for a fantastic client of mine come in.
A great opportunity to work in Liverpool as part of a team delivering a high quality, cost effective, 24-hour telephone based housing and telecare service, resolving service requests of customers on the help lines.
You will be part of a team inducted together working alongside each other with the support of your team leader and manager.
- 35 hours a week.
- Set shift pattern – you must be fully flexible for days, evenings and overnights.
- They are looking to interview face to face next week.
- 6 months fixed term temp role; with the possibility of being made permanent.
We are looking for someone;
- Excellent telephone manor.
- High quality, customer orientated service.
- Inbound call centre experience for the last two years as a minimum.
- Able manage high volume calls.
- Good IT/ systems experience.
- Strong team player.
What will you be doing?
- To ensure that compliance such as health & safety requirements are met in accordance with business needs at all times.
- Deal with all service enquiries and alerts through a variety of media; phone, text, email, web.
- Identify and process applications for housing, transfers and exchanges using the system and avenue appropriate for the specific location.
- Manage calls by listening sympathetically, assessing appropriate advice to be given based on history and information provided by caller.
- Recording all call details on the database.
- Diagnosing and logging repairs to property and equipment to arrange contractor attendance.
- Explanation of company policy.
- Owning critical incidents and co-ordinating response of parties including emergency services and escalation with local staff and coordination to help arrange emergency accommodation, meals, transport etc.
- Supporting individuals who are elderly, vulnerable or disabled to live independently through operating central control equipment to provide an emergency and monitoring service for clients of the Helpline service.
- Carry out daily line checks to schemes and engage with telecoms companies to resolve any failures / issues that arise.
- Constantly update system in response to information provided by scheme managers.
- Allow emergency services remote access to site and providing remote guidance around the scheme using site plans.
- Manage access requests to sheltered schemes for people such as carers, postman, milkman, contractors etc. following the relevant security verification protocol.
- Provide out of hours service to external organisations as per contract.
What will you benefit from?
• Excellent location, close to public transport links.
• Fantastic working environment
• 4 week induction.
• Training given to support you in your role.
Due to the volume of interest only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available immediately, interested in this amazing opportunity with recent 2018-2020 2 years minimum inbound call centre experience then please apply.