My client is an established corporate solutions organisation who are going through a continued period of impressive growth. On the back of this growth they are now looking for a driven individual to join them as their CRM Manager.
Within this post, you will lead on the strategy for the CRM Department, covering multiple audiences from prospective customers to internal staff. Responsible for identifying new opportunities for the intelligent use of CRM within the Company’s communication and marketing journeys. This will also include sales alignment and management of data.
Key Attributes / Skills:
- Data analytics and Database management experience
- Automation and reporting skills
- SQL and HTML coding experience
- Management skills
- Previous experience of managing a CRM
- Excel / VB / SQL
- Understands how to translate data into sales opportunities
- Good understanding of latest technologies / Business intelligence API
- Managing a team
- FIVE CRM experience preferred but not essential
In return for your efforts you will be offered:
- Up to £50-60k basic DOE
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays per annum
- Staff incentives and reward scheme
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and ambitious company that are going from strength to strength. If interested, please apply below with an up-to-date CV and I will be in touch with successful candidates. Interviews will be held in the lead up to Christmas, with a start date to be settled in January.