CRM & Pre-Sales Coordinator – Ongoing week by week contract – Crawley - £11.65 - £13.05 per hour
Our client based in the heart of Manor Royal are seeking a CRM & Pre-Sales Coordinator to join their busy Sales and Marketing team. They are looking for someone to start immediately based on a rolling week by week contract.
The main responsibilities of the role is to fully understand and support the customer tender and quotation activities within the teams maximising the potential of order generation and business growth opportunities as well as fully understanding the CRM system and working closely to provide support and training to all employees within the organisation.
The right candidate needs to have strong coordination skills and be able to analyse complex data.
Duties to include:
- Understand the support structure for submitting quotes and tenders from all areas of the business.
- Provide support to CRM users across the organisation by using existing training guides and modules.
- Help the CRM team to cleanse the system and support users when needed
- Supporting the marketing team on projects based around CRM/ CSR
- Develop and maintain internal database to generate reports
- Review current terms and conditions of tenders and quotations
- Responsible for the consistent presentation of tender and quotation documents to reflect the organisations brand guidelines.
- Take ownership of the Customers Satisfaction Survey
- Any other key tasks as instructed by the management team
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a great reputable company who has lots of perks and benefits.
Monday to Friday - 41 hour week, Parking available onsite, 1 hour Paid lunch break per day, Competitive rates of pay.
If you are a keen individual who has the skills required for the role above, please apply online and Claire will be in touch if you have the right skills for the role.