Job Title: Criminology Lecturer
Pay rate: £23K-£40K
Hours: Permanent Full time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Gloucester area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Criminology Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
Offers a wealth of courses in A-levels, Vocational, the new T-levels and Apprenticeships.
• Most of your teaching timetable will involve A-Level Criminology; a great opportunity whether you are experienced, new to the profession or want to make the switch from an 11-16 school.
• Candidates should have a commitment to further education and be motivated to achieve high standards in teaching and learning. The ability to work well within teams and to adapt to curriculum demands is essential.
• You will be working with students aged 16+
• Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience of teaching students
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.