|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 24000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3104472|
They are looking for a credit controller to join their team, hitting the ground running on an permanent contract.
You will have a sold 3 years experience within credit control.
This is a B2C role so experience within a B2C Credit Controller role will be preferable.
This is a part time role 25 hours per week. The hours can be flexible.
• To maintain a high quality receivables ledger/declarations record.
• To deal with client queries in an accurate and timely manner.
• To arrange client refunds.
• To liaise with all internal and external contacts.
• To report to management and clients/recommend legal actions write offs.
• To maximise cashflow.
• To support team.
Requirements & Key Skills:
• Minimum Maths & English GCSE qualified or equivalent
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of credit insurance industry & finance issues
• A working knowledge of SAP/SAGE would be advantageous
Quick learner, numerate, articulate (spoken & written), proficient IT user (MS word/ excel/ PowerPoint/ Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional), analytical, process driven, attention to detail.
Self-contained, energetic, able to work in small team, able to “muck in”.
You will be at least AAT/ACCA Qualified
You must be immediately available to start.
8 - 11 GBP Per Hour
KINGSWINFORD, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
11000.00 - 13000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
WELLINGBOROUGH, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
LEWES, EAST SUSSEXRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
12 - 14.5 GBP Per Hour
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more