I am currently working on behalf of a key client of mine based on the outskirts of Leatherhead. My client requires an experienced credit controller to work on a temp to perm basis. The role is initially based in Leatherhead but the company is relocation to Guildford in May so you must be able to work in that location ultimately.
You will be reporting to the credit control manager and your duties will include:
- Build strong client relationships.
- Chase clients by phone, letter and email and reducing debtor days.
- Maximise cash collection through pro-active and reactive collection techniques ensure the timely generation of all client invoicing and chase customers by telephone and email to agreed payment terms.
- Assist in allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances
- Process and generate reminder letters and monthly statements on a timely basis.
- Identify customer disputes at an early state and process promptly to ensure resolution.
- Ensure all client payment terms are adhered to.
- Follow a set of comprehensive Credit Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Review and ensure the timely completion of Bank reconciliations on the sales ledger. Ensure all client invoicing requirements are adhered to including client distribution of invoices by the 2nd working day of the month.
- Accountable for raising of Credit Notes
- Work closely with sales and operations teams to ensure that accounts that fall in arrears are dealt with immediately.
- Manage the Finance Inbox
- Maintain and update the cash forecast on a daily basis
The role will pay £26-27K on a permanent basis and they will consider someone on notice. If you are interested in the role please apply for immediate consideration.