An excellent opportunity has arisen for a fluent French speaking Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable individual to join forces with our client, an ambitious and rapidly growing international advertising agency.
A global leader in their market, they offer an excellent working environment and unparalleled career development opportunities. Taking on a international ledger with various European firms, the role will involve building strong relationships with French clients to forge to ensure effective and timely billing solutions.
This is very commercial role working closely with the business development, sales and finance teams to ensure tight and efficient cash collection from point of business transaction.
Responsibilities and key tasks
• To communicate effectively with customers to ensure the invoices are paid on time
• Negotiating payment plans
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Send weekly reminder letters for overdue debt
• Develop & maintain a debtor escalation process
• Aged debt reporting with responsibility of reducing debtor days
• Flag accounts that should be put on stop as & when required
• Bank reconciliations for your respective territory
• Revenue reporting
• To support the sales process from initial quoting on orders to raising of invoices for multi territories
• Effective tracking and chasing up of all Purchase Orders required for payment
• Ensuring invoicing and account queries are resolved promptly
• Escalating queries to Sales support
• Assisting with billing function in raising invoices
• Be cross trained and provide cover for Finance Executive - Accounts Receivable role
• Adhoc duties as advised by your manager
Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Competence in Microsoft Office products
• Highly organized and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, working to a high level of accuracy
• Highly numerate and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent English/French written and oral communication skills
• Fluency in German or Spanish desirable
• Flexible, willing to adapt to changing priorities
Please apply without delay to be considered for this exciting opportunity.