Reed Accountancy are delighted to be exclusively engaged with a very exciting and unique opportunity with an International Global Leader in their Sector. My client is looking for a Part-Time Credit Controller to join their Finance Team.
The ideal candidate will be organised, have experience within a fast paced credit control environment and used to high volume/high turnover. You will also have an excellent track record in progressing debt, reducing debtor days and in B2B.
The ability to speak a European Language would put you at an advantage but this is not essential to apply.
The key elements of the role include but are not limited to:
- Adherence to Company Credit Policy
- Accurately maintain customer records
- Administrative duties
- Post/allocate payments received
- Process credit card payments
- Liaise with Customer Service Team, to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly
- Checking status of customer accounts
- Regularly review credit limits by utilising credit reference agencies
- Issue monthly statement of accounts with supporting documentation
- Manage ledger in line with credit management targets, timelines & future orders bank requirements
- Liaise via telephone and email with customers to ensure adherence to agreed payment terms
If you feel you are a good fit for this position and would like to apply or hear more. Please call Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or click apply and I will get back to you as soon as possible.