Credit Controller Vacancy | Leyland | £22k-£24k | Full Time, Permanent | APPLY NOW!
REED Accountancy is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a leading distribution business based in Leyland.
Please note, this position will be based remotely until restrictions are lifted, then you will be office based.
Established for over 100 years, this business is now one of the most highly respected and well-known names within their industry. With key contracts held and a high volume of repeat business the company are now looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their warm and welcoming accounts team in house.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for…
• Working from the ledger to chase outstanding debts
• Working with valued key account holders and customers to arrange collection of outstanding debts as promptly as possible
• Act as the first point of contact with customers to resolve any questions or issues that could delay payments
• Keeping an accurate record of communication with customers
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Occasional purchase ledger
The successful candidate will be…
• Experienced within a similar role
• IT literate (company in house system is NetSuite with which experience is beneficial but non-essential)
• An excellent communicator, able to achieve results whilst maintaining customer relationships
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• £22,000 - £24,000 per annum (depending upon experience)
• Bonus incentives based on company and individual performance
• Permanent full-time position | Temporarily working from home
• 8:30am-5:00pm or 9:00am – 5:30pm depending upon your preference (30 min lunch)
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays with additional days leave for your birthday
• Free parking on site when office based
How to Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications we receive only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted in person.
Should you have any questions about this position please contact Laura Bradley via email email@example.com
Thank you and good luck!