Credit Controller - Cambridge city centre
A leading professional services company, based in central Cambridge currently require a professional and customer focused Credit Controller to join their existing, friendly team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this role will include the following:
- Review and monitor all sales ledgers, ensuring collection targets are consistently maintained and cash collection is maximised
- Use Aged Debt reports to analyse ledgers and prioritise cash collection, ensuring existing client relationships are maintained
- Deal with collection problems – including but not limited to special letters, compromise settlements, legal action and submitting and monitoring claims in insolvency proceedings
- Alert sales team to changes in clients’ status or payment performance deterioration before agreeing escalation steps, credit restriction and progress
- Maintain and update client records with details of collection activity, ensuring compliance with Data Protection requirements
- Carry out regular risk reviews, assessments and routine housekeeping
This client would ideally like to receive applications from candidates with previous Credit Control experience, however will also consider those from a customer services background.
It is essential that candidates possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proessional and polished approach.
You should also possess a good level of IT understanding and a flexible and willing approach.
Please apply now for more detail.