Dutch Credit Controller - Bracknell
6 month contract
Are you fluent in Dutch?
Do you have 2 years+ credit control experience?
Then this is a perfect role for you!
This role is an excellent position for a fantastic business working within their Dutch Credit Control team. The role requires a candidate who is fluent in Dutch and would suit someone from a credit control or customer service background. the role can offer extensive progression routes within an international organisation.
The client is a highly respected international organisation based in Bracknell. It has excellent parking availability as well as very convenient public transport links.
- Maintain, Reconcile, and resolve Accounts Receivable assignment
- Respond to customer inquiries and take appropriate action
- Resolve disputes in respect of Invoices / Statements sent to customers
- Ensuring payments are allocated on accounts and identifying any unallocated payments
- Review monthly statements to ascertain that they are correct and that problems are promptly detected and
- Ensure appropriate credit limits are set
- Fluent Dutch Speaker - Written and Spoken
- 2 years Credit Control experience
- Maths and English GCSE
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Any SAP experience would be preferable but not necessary
- Excellent Progression Opportunities
- £18-23 ph
- Great benefits
- Fantastic working environment - office, team and business all excellent
If you are interested in this great opportunity for growth and development please apply via the link.