Reed Accountancy has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a market leading organisation based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months with the possibility of extension. This role will be suited to a confident communicator, someone who is able to build rapport and relationships with ease and utilise this to improve collection performance. Due to the ongoing pandemic, this role will be remotely based working from home, including all interviews, onboarding, and training.
Duties will include:
• All aspects of credit control
• Maintaining the aged debtors portfolio
• Reduce debt through pro-active collection activity by phone, letter and email
• Creation of all debt related reporting
• Dealing with all credit control related queries, investigating, and managing through to completion
• Making recommendations for bad debt write off
• Making appropriate legal action recommendations and see through to conclusion
The successful candidate will have experience in a fast paced credit control environment, and have an exceptional attention to detail. Furthermore, you will be a team player who can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues alike. Due to the homeworking nature of the role, you will also be a self-starter, comfortable working toward your own initiative with minimal input. Interested? Apply now or call Ian Malavin on 0141 241 4702 for more information.