Reed Accountancy are currently working for this growing engineering company to appoint a credit controller into their office based in Avonmouth on a full time permanent basis.
They are leaders in their field and are finishing 2020 on a high as they look to bring fresh talent into the business. This after growing 10 fold in the last 10 years.
- Cash allocation
- Issuing credit note/invoices/statement copies
- Credit limit review and database management
- Service Contract Customers Database Management
- Opening of new accounts
- Answering incoming telephone messages in a friendly and professional manner
- Liaising with all employees regarding telephone messages
- General duties for example receiving and distributing incoming mail
- Invoice query spreadsheet database
- Manage email inbox
- Experience with credit control
- IT literate
- Work experience within an office environment essential
- Confident and clear telephone manner
- Administration background
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to multi task and prioritise own tasks as required
They are a nice company to work for, quite sociable with quite an open culture.
If I am describing your next role APPLY NOW. Interviews are being held ASAP.