Are you a confident and resilient person with experience in credit control?
Are you looking for a new role within a successful company that will support your career progression?
If so I could have the perfect role for you, just keep reading…..
I am partnering with a client in the centre of Cheltenham who are looking to recruit for a credit controller to join their busy team. This is a full-time position paying £25,000 DOE.
The main purpose of this role is to drive cash into the business as quickly as possible; you will be responsible for billing, WIP management and credit control.
Specific duties include:
- Chasing fees
- Liaising with colleagues about producing and preparing pre-bills within strict SLA timelines
- Respond to all billing related queries promptly
- Ensure bills are finalised and despatched promptly
- Produce accurate submissions of invoices into e-billing systems as required and monitoring progress
- Take responsibility for billing against budgets and targets
- Arranging and attending monthly meetings with colleagues to review WIP and Unpaid Invoices, agree course of actions and follow up accordingly
- Take responsibility for Cash Collection against targets
- Creation of Credit Notes.
- Writing off irrecoverable WIP and Disbursements.
In order to be considered for this role you need to be an experienced and credible credit controller, with the confidence to challenge clients. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please apply for the role and if you are suitable, I will be in touch.