Credit Controller - Bury St Edmunds
Reed Accountancy are currently recruiting for a driven, enthusiastic and organised Credit controller to work for a reputable and professional company in central Bury St Edmunds.
The Credit Controller will deal with incoming calls and emails, releasing orders for delivery, knowledge of direct debit's, daily contact with third parties and field-based personnel, collection of payment to enable orders to be released, allocating cash correctly and in a timely fashion and conducting weekly reviews with the Credit Manager and BDM's.
* Controlling Own ledger
* Collection of payments etc in a timely manner
* Releasing orders within scheduled timeframes and to deadline
* Dealing with disputed invoices
* Allocation of cash
* Knowledge of direct debit collection and creating repayments
* Knowledge of returned direct debits
* Dealing with email and telephone queries
* Building excellent customers relations with tenants and BDMs
Skills & Experience
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Able to meet deadlines and performance targets
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* A strong team player
* Experience in a medium/large company preferred (min 2-3yrs)
* Good excel skills
* Previous experience of system eg Sap etc.
What you can expect from the role.
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply! Click on this link: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01473 225001