Are you an experienced Credit Controller?
Do you want to work for a highly reputable and growing company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package?
If your answers to these questions are yes, then look no further!
We are actively seeking a Credit Controller for a well established company in St Asaph.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Take ownership of all matters concerning the timely collection of the Company’s trade receivables
- Ensure that all invoices and credit notes are raised in a timely manner and in according with deadlines.
- Ensure that all customer receipts are posted accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring full compliance with all requirements of running the Company’s DD scheme.
- Ensure every opportunity is taken to mitigate the risk of growing customer debt.
- Set up procedures to chase and follow up outstanding debt.
- Issue customer debt statements and debt reminders.
- Proactively issue customer call lists to the Customer Services Team, reporting on the results to recover overdue monies.
- Control placing overdue accounts on hold and the subsequent activities to collect outstanding monies.
- Perform regular reviews of customer accounts on hold.
- Liaise with external debt chase specialists when required.
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Credit Control experience
- Experience of working with a high number of customers
- The ability to meet KPI's and deadlines
- Experience of working with integrated accounts systems
Apply online now!