Are you looking to join a growing and innovative Organisation?
Are you seeking the opportunity to progress and develop within your career?
Do you want to join a company which values their staff and offers exceptional benefits?
If so, this role could be for you!
Reed Accountancy are currently representing a fantastic telecommunications firm based in the city of London who are looking to bring on board a credit controller to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a well communicated and experienced Individual to join a growing, forward thinking organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for meeting targets in monthly receivables and keeping bad debt to a minimum.
• Cash flow forecasting – weekly detailed forecast by every sales invoice for 8 weeks ahead, comparison to previous week and major movements.
• High volume of calls and emails chasing from debtors.
• Liaise with sales Account Managers regarding overdue/disputed accounts
• Disputes review on a weekly basis with escalation to account managers and directors as appropriate.
• Dealing with accounts that have gone into liquidation including liaising with administrators.
• Assessment of credit worthiness of potential and existing customers including determining credit limits and payment terms
• To create new client accounts and set up onto system
• Banking and cash allocation onto system when required
• Maintain Credit Card receipts – Reconciliation and allocation.
• Responsible for 7 day and final notice letters before action.
• Deal with many billing escalations
• Issue Credit and Debit Journals when required
Required Competencies Experience
• Strong analytic and numeric skills
• At least 2/3 years’ credit control experience
• Able to prioritise your workload and demonstrate flexibility
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Persistence and tenacity, assertiveness without being aggressive, ability to build relationships with clients
• Good attention to detail
• Sense of humour!