My well established client is looking to recruit an experienced and well motivated Credit Controller to join their Newcastle team on a permanent contract.
Due to expansion, they are seeking someone who is dynamic, proactive and confident with a strong work ethic and is good at building relationships with clients. Previous credit control experience is essential as you will be expected to be able to hit the ground running with little training. Some dual homeworking / office work will be required but this could change according to company requirements
Monday - Thursday 12am - 9pm
Friday 08:30am - 5pm
1 Hour Lunch
- Taking calls from clients and ensuring invoices are paid
- Working to reach cash collection targets
- Being part of a global team to help chase company debt
- Responsible for statement runs and sending out debt and legal notification letters
- Weekly reporting to senior management
To be successful in your application for Credit Controller you must:
- Strong credit control experience
- Reconciliation of accounts in multi - currencies (beneficial)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent excel skills and ability to manipulate spreadsheets
If you are interested , please apply asap as they are looking to fill the role within the next two weeks. I will be in touch with shortlisted candidates within 2 days of your application, if you had not had a response, please accept non-contact as a rejected application and I wish you well in your job search for the future.