Credit Controller required for 3-6 months for my client based in Gloucester.
Daily duties will include:
- Chase due and overdue Invoices
- Daily cash postings and allocations on the AR ledger
- Review Orders on Hold and take necessary action
- Investigate all pricing claims
- Ensure all customer deduction invoices are received and managed effectively
- Matching all processed deduction invoices off the AR ledger
They are a rapidly growing business based in Gloucester with an open and friendly culture.
My client is looking for an experienced credit controller who can join the business and hit the ground running. You must possess; excellent written and verbal communication skills, have the confidence to communicate customers and colleagues at all levels, the ability to adhere to strict deadlines and have previous experience working with SAP and Microsoft Excel.
If you are immediately available and interested in this opportunity, please apply below or get in contact with Emily at Reed Accountancy Cheltenham.