An excellent opportunity has become available with my client in their Wythenshawe office working as a Credit Controller.
You will be part of a small finance team on a temporary basis for a minimum of 9 months with the potential to go permanent.
Working hours are full time hours Monday – Friday with flexible start/finish times as long as core hours are met.
This role will be remote working at the start and all working tools required will be provided such as Laptop etc..
As the successful candidate for this position you will be responsible for:
- Chasing Aged Debt
- Performing credit checks
- Collecting monies owed by phone and email
- Query resolution and liaising with relevant department
The hours of work are full time Monday-Friday 9-5
With every temporary role with Reed you will also receive great benefits including:
- Reed Discount Club (Discounts from high street brands)
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Medical cash plan (cash back on 19 benefits including dental, optical and physio)
- Personal accident cover
- Eye test & spectacle vouchers
- Holiday pay
In order to apply for this role you must:
- Have experience in Credit Control
- Demonstrate high level attention to detail
- Have good and clear communication skills
Get in touch today by applying now or contacting me directly on Mark.Scott@reed.com or 0161 834 6207