Are you an experienced Rent Collector within the Residential Property Industry? Have you previously used Quickbooks Software for your Credit Control duties? Are you comfortable travelling into London for your next job role?
IF THE ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS IS YES, THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!!!
My client is a London based Real Estate Developer in Central London. The position itself will be an office based Credit Controller role working within the Finance Team. You will be directly reporting into the Bookkeeper, as well as the Managing Director. Please find a list of the Responsibilities for this role outlined below:
- Monitor in excess of 160 Debtor accounts across 10 companies
- Credit Controller – Chasing rent, adjusting accounts etc
- Creditors queries
- Reconcile 13 different company Bank Accounts
- Petty Cash
- Receive Credit Card and Cash Payments from Tenants
- Pay tenants and creditors
- Return Tenant Deposits
- Queries in house and out
- Tenancy deposit scheme update and monitor on spreadsheet
- Update deposits on tenancy deposit scheme website – Print and sent out Certificates
- Update tenancy Move Ins’ and Out’s on spreadsheet
- Post rents on accounts for new lets/move ins
- Deal with Agent queries
- Tenancy renewals, update rent increases and changes on Debtors
- Write to tenants to pay rent upfront before next renewal date
- Monitor Coversure Insurance policies to renew or lapse
- Non Coversure Insurance Policies, monitor and action renewals, lapses etc
- Reconcile Paramount schedules
- Meet team to go through rent report
To register your interest, please click to apply. If your CV matches the above criteria, I will be in contact to discuss your skills and experience in more depth.