Reed Accountancy are working with a client outside of Brighton looking for a commercial credit controller to join their growing team. You will have overall responsibility of the sales ledger and day to day relationship with the invoice finance provider.
Please note, you will need previous practical experience with credit control to be considered for this position.
- Raising and sending invoices, payments, statements and investigating and reconciling any unresolved differences. Managing credit limits and chasing unpaid invoices whilst maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the invoice finance partner including:
- Submission of daily reports
- Submission of monthly reconciliations
- Managing audits
- Responding to queries for supporting information and documentation as required
- Liaise with credit insurers and staff to monitor any debt risks
- Commercial reporting
- Oversee and manage the development of the sales ledger assistant