A prestigious and pioneering charity in London are seeking a confident and articulate credit control to join their established team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be contacting have a strong back background in the Charity or Not for Profit industry and be immediately available for interview. The duration of the role will be initially for three months but this could be extended or potentially made permanent for the right person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Chasing payments in a timely manner by phone/email/letter
- Agreeing payment terms
- Chasing aged debt
- Organizing payment plans
- Ensure all KPI's are are hit.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Liaising with Insurers
- Reducing DSO days.
Skills / Experience required
- Credit Control experience within Charity or Non-Profit sector.
- Dynamic and driven individual with initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good team-working skills
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.