Credit Controller required for a Accounts Team in Chessington, reporting directly into the FC.
· Ensure the timely collection of amounts owed by customers
· Assist in credit dispute resolution where necessary
· Provide senior management with a weekly report on key aged debt issues and actions
· Hold regular meetings with Financial Controller to discuss any issues arising from the Credit Control Ledger reviews set planned actions.
· Ensure Credit Control provide input to drive accurate Cash Collection forecasts
· Maintain and ensure release procedures for product are adhered to, including liaising with Sales Departments and noting the Credit Limit/Line for the account.
· Provide report function support for the Financial Controller
· Ensure accounts Credit Limits/Lines are regularly reviewed in accordance with the Company Credit Review Process.
· Ensure customer account opening procedures are followed, including obtaining appropriately signed T&Cs from customers
· Provide appropriate support to the Sales and Product functions to develop new business opportunities.
· Provide reporting function to senior management (e.g. company’s credit risk profile, credit insurance needs, number of new accounts, closed accounts, accounts with potential growth, etc.).
Key Deliverables and KPIs
· Achievement of monthly cash collection target.
· Reduce “overdue” debt to under 5% of total customer debt (subject to exceptions agreed with management).
· Ensure customer invoice disputes within Credit Control’s remit to solve are resolved or escalated where appropriate within 14 days.
· Ensure all credit accounts are reviewed and risk assessed at least annually.
· Timely and accurate delivery of other information and requested analyses to management.
· Timely delivery of responsibilities on Credit projects.