Reed Accountancy has a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a market leading organisation based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. You must be a confident communicator, able to communicate at all levels and influence with highly effective negotiation skills.
Duties will include:
- All aspects of credit control
- Maintaining the aged debtors portfolio
- Reduce debt through pro-active collection activity by phone, letter and email
- Creation of all debt related reporting
- Deal with all credit control related queries through to completion
- Make recommendations for bad debt write off
- Make appropriate legal action recommendations and see through to conclusion
The successful candidate will have experience in a fast paced credit control environment, and have an exceptional attention to detail. Furthermore you will be a team player who can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues alike. Interested? Apply now or call Rhyan Scott on 0141 241 4702 for a confidential chat.