£20,000 - £23,000 Hemel Hempstead
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for a strong and ambitious Credit Controller to join a leading and rapidly developing business in Hemel Hempstead. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £20,000 to £23,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Credit Manager and the role will include:
• Credit control management of a portfolio with a high volume of accounts.
• Monitoring aged debtors and highlighting any major issues to management.
• Liaising with debtors via telephone, email, and letter and chasing and addressing issues and solving them efficiently.
• Arrangements of payment plans for overdue invoices.
• Liaising with internal departments and managers for the resolution of customer queries.
• Preparing accounts, generating reports and relevant paperwork for referral of delinquent debtors to solicitors.
• Ensuring cash is allocated correctly and accurately.
• Variety of general administration duties when asked by management.
• Good IT literacy (Word, Excel, (v look ups & pivot tables), finance applications)
• Tenacious, target driven, with excellent organisational skills
• Team player with strong work ethics
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within Credit control.
• Knowledge/experience of the property management industry would be advantageous
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a good eye for detail
• Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum pro rata.
• Full time permanent position.
• Core hours 08.00 - 17.00
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Direct working relationship with the Credit Manager .
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards.
This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.