Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working in partnership with an award winning organisation currently thriving within their sector. My client is looking for a Credit Controller to join their busy and close-knit team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Chase and recover all debts due within the agreed terms and conditions
• Respond and resolve all customer queries within a timescale to bring satisfactory conclusion
• Develop relationships with accounts contacts
• Liaise and communicate effectively with other departments within the business to resolve any issues or queries
• Produce monthly Excel reports to support invoicing
• Manage and process bad debt write offs
• Manage and conclude the ledger and claims to any Administrators
• Provide cover to the Sales Ledger to ensure timescales are met
Candidate: You will be a proactive and enthusiastic member of the team and have proven communication skills. You will have excellent organisational skills, be able to negotiate and build relationships. Good Microsoft office skills, in particular Excel and Outlook are essential.
Hours of work: 9.00am – 5.00pm (1 hour lunch)
If you are interested in this position and have the relevent experience and skills required, I would love to hear from you. Please call Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or apply direct and I will get back to you ASAP.