Credit Controller - Royston - £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
A popular Royston employer currently require two Credit Controllers to join their growing team, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Credit Team Leader, this role will include the following duties:
- Cash collection and allocation
- Opening and re-vetting of customer accounts.
- Quickly and effectively solving the problems of both internal and external customers
- Chasing customers
- Liaising with external reps and managers
- Reviewing and releasing orders
- Assessing credit reports and applying credit limits
- Supporting the Credit Control Team Leader with ad-hoc duties
This client is happy to consider candidates with a variety of backgrounds for this role. They would ideally like to receive applications from those with existing Credit Control experience, however will also consider those with accounts administration and customer services experience.
Candidates wishing to apply for this role should have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with a professional and pleasant manner. It is also necessary that candidates have a good level of IT skill and are capable of using Word and Excel at an intermediate level.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation, working within a friendly team in pleasant surroundings. Please apply now for more information.