Reed Accountancy are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join an established accounts team based in Clacton. The job be a sole charge role, to take full control of the credit control process and also to work as a part of a team to cover in other areas of the accounts function including payables and receivables.
• Fully responsible for the credit control function within the company
• Follow company debt recovery procedure
• Chase all arrears to deadline
• Agreeing payment plans
• Calculation of necessary recharges on accounts
• Dealing with Solicitors and preparing documents for litigation
• Prepare monthly debtor reports for clients using Excel
• Prepare quarterly arrears report for clients using Excel
• Raise invoices
• Bank reconciliations
The successful applicant will need a good eye for detail, be curious and investigate payment details are correct. Good communication skills to develop professional working relationships with clients and the ability to resolve queries.
This company will support accountancy study and 25 days holiday – Hours: 8.30 5.30 pm