REED Accountancy Leicester are currently working with a public sector organisation. We are looking to recruit for an experienced Credit Controller to join an existing team.
To provide administrative support in accounting and the collection of miscellaneous debt.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist with the maintenance of accurate and reliable records.
- To support Collection and Enforcement Staff in the recovery of debt.
- To assist in improving and maintaining financial and office systems.
- To be proactive in implementing and promoting the Council’s policies and procedures relating to all areas of service delivery.
- To work as an integral part of the Control Team.
- To implement and promote Leicester City Council's policies and procedures relating to all areas of employment and service delivery.
- Dispatches invoices, credit notes and chase letters daily to debtors.
- Balances and reconciles customer accounts
- Assist the Collection & Enforcement team in the monitoring and review of arrears cases.
- Answer general enquiries or queries raised by the sections customers
- Assists in the preparation of statistical information and management information.
Education to GCSE (A-C) standard
Some Supervisory experience
Must be able to demonstrate numeracy skills suitable to carry out basic and complex reconciliations
If you would like to be considered for this role then please click 'Apply'.
If you would like to discuss any other Accounts role then please don't hesitate to contact the REED Leicester Accountancy Office.