Im working with a great client based in Basildon, who are now looking for a Credit Controller to join there team. The role reports into the Finance Manager and will deal with all aspects of Credit Control.
The position will encompass the following:
• Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales
• Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
• Managing and escalating overdue accounts as well as negotiating re-payment plans
• Processing and reconciliation of invoices
• Checking and posting of receipts onto the accounting systems (SAP)
• Managing sales ledger
• Providing administrative support as and when required to the Finance team
To be a successful applicant, you must have worked within a Credit Control position before and due to location, you must have access to your own transport.