Credit Controller required for an exciting permanent opportunity, as a growth role, to work for a leading and rapidly growing international business based in Pershore soon to relocate to Worcester. This business has on-site parking with a 37.5 hour working week.
Working as part of a small friendly finance team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the credit control and sales ledger function. You will be responsible for chasing overdue accounts and helping with backlog and overflow within credit control and invoicing.
They are looking for someone to take ownership of the role and create new processes for the accounts receivable function.
You daily and your daily duties will include
· Raising invoices
· Allocating payments
· Chasing customers for outstanding payments by phone and email
· Resolving queries
· Reporting aged debt
· Inputting process
· Credit checks and putting on stop
· Management of insurance policies
My client is looking for an experienced and professional credit controller who can join the business and hit the ground running.
As an ideal candidate you will have:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience of credit control
· Credit check experience
· The confidence to communicate customers and colleagues at all levels
· The ability to adhere to strict deadlines
· Previous experience working with accounting software and Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or get in touch with Emily at Reed Accountancy Cheltenham, as they are looking to interview as soon as possible.