Reed Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be working once again in partnership with one of our key clients who are looking to add a Credit Controller for their Edinburgh City Centre based office. They are a very reputable organisation and find that their employees rarely look to leave once they integrate to the team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate that has a few years of Credit Control experience behind them and is looking to join a forward thinking, market leading organisation that will allow to take strides forward in your career.
- Ensuring timely collection of outstanding monies
- Identify and follow up on overdue payments
- taking appropriate debt collection action
- Liaising with surveyors and account managers
- Produce management reports
- Assist with all aspects of sales ledger work, issuing invoices and processing income.
- Provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect of all processing and payment of invoices through the purchase ledger system
- Checking invoices are addressed and coded correctly
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details
- Processing high volume of supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ad-Hoc duties
Due to the nature of the role, our client is looking for a candidate with high attention to detail as you will be responsible for a number of different accounts. A positive attitude and willingness to learn are essential, as well as strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
If you feel that this is a role that you would be keen to discuss in more detail, then please contact Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or click apply.