Are you keen to join a highly successful international organisation, who can provide significant opportunities for career development?
Do you possess a strong background in the Credit discipline, with the desire to implement your knowledge further?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are delighted to be partnering with a renowned commercial outfit in West Oxfordshire for the recruitment of a Credit Controller to join their large Shared Service Centre, in a Credit team full of skilled professionals. Offering a solid benefits package alongside a competitive salary range, this post is perfect for an experienced Credit Controller who will enjoy taking ownership of this role and running a portfolio of clients.
In brief, your main responsibilities will include:
- chasing debt via telephone and email within a portfolio of clients
- allocation of incoming cash to customer accounts, ensuring daily maintenance of the ledger
- ensuring all conditions are met to release orders
- monitoring and management of aged debt, and associated aged debtor reporting
- raising of credit and debit notes as required
- running all required credit checks and monitoring ongoing credit risk
- completion of month-end and year-end reporting to Finance Management
As the ideal candidate, you will bring prior experience from a Credit Controller post, and be looking to further demonstrate your ability to manage a portfolio of customers and associated debt. With an outgoing, business partnering approach to your internal and external relationships, and will enjoy developing strong links that ensure timely debt repayments.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity to join a prominent West Oxfordshire employer, please Apply Online today to avoid missing out.