Reed are excited to be working on behalf of a client based in Birmingham for a Credit Controller.
This is a temporary vacancy with the possibility of moving to permanent for the right candidate.
As Credit Controller you will have full responsibility for the credit function including:
• Pro actively collecting cash from national live accounts
• Cash allocation
• Raising Credit Note approvals
• Bad debt reporting
• Taking ownership and responsibility for accounts
• Daily sales ledger control and reconciliation.
• Sales statements.
• All aspects of credit control, releasing orders, chasing outstanding accounts
• Investigate and resolve queries in a timely manner
• To maintain customer accounts and credit limits in line with credit control policy.
- Pivot Tables
- EDI Accounts
Salary expectation- £22,000-£24,000 negotiable DOE
This is an immediate requirement by the client and interviews are to take place as soon as possible.