Reed Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be engaged with our client to source for their Aberdeen office, the position of Credit & Collections Controller will be a Permanent opportunity for a global leader in their sector.
This is a full time position, joining a large & busy organisation where you will be tasked with performing the following duties:
- Proactively manage debt collection, on assigned Portfolio of accounts.
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO.
- Ensure individual goals on past due improvement are achieved.
- Assist in negotiating re-payment plans
- Monitor & escalate defined uncollectable accounts
- Perform customer risk assessments with appropriate policies to limit the dollar value of risk exposure with specific customers
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
- Proactively identify accounts that pose a credit risk
- Preparing Credit related dashboard reports, on a Monthly/ Periodical basis (Aged Debtor reports, DSO results at Cost Centre/ District/ Regional level)
This position will suit a passionate candidate who works well to deadlines and with proven collections experience. You must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
If you would like to hear more about the position please call Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or Click Apply.