Do you want to work for a highly reputable, exciting and growing company, offering an excellent salary & benefits package and genuine opportunities for career development?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking a Credit Controller for a highly reputable company in Newcastle-under-Lyme. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Perform accounts receivable collection in accordance with credit and collection procedures.
- Review aging schedules and maintain customer contact as to collection efforts.
- Prepare and record notes as to the result of customer contacts in a timely and precise manor.
- Review and update customer credit hold list.
- Attend monthly credit meetings with sales team to discuss any issues arising (including queries/aged debt)
- Escalation of any accounts to supervisor and sales in relation to late payments and possible bad debts
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Credit Control experience
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to work in a team and results driven environment
- Attractive salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
Apply on line now!