Credit Controller – Nantwich - £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
A great opportunity to join a growing business on a fixed term contract basis, this could be your opportunity to get your foot in the door! A full time role where you will be responsible for the monitoring of outstanding invoices and debt whilst also delivering the highest levels of customer service!
This role is a busy one that makes your days fly by and the duties include but are not limited to:
• Actively chasing all overdue debt via phone and email
• Manage the direct debit returns with our customers ensuring prompt repayment
• Proactively converting customers to direct debit payments
• Using credit reference agencies to review credit limits
• Working alongside our sales depots where there are overdue balances/queries
• Work alongside sales depots to effectively resolve customer queries
• To review ledgers monthly with managers giving updates to the management team on all bad debts and queries
To be successful in this role you will have credit control experience and strong attention to detail and in return you will get:
• A competitive salary of £20,000 – 22,000 per annum
• A range of healthcare benefits
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Pension scheme
For immediate effect apply online now!