Reed Accountancy Reading are currently partnered with a returning client seeking a Credit Controller to join their growing team in Central Reading.
Reporting into the Head of Control, this role will provide support for the wider Credit Control team as well as the Head of Credit by proactively chasing of all payments as well as responding to all queries within the agreed timeframes.
Duties for this role will include
- To assist in responding to queries on outstanding payments
- To help chase payments by letter, email and telephone
- Update the system for notes from payments chasing
- Assist in preparing collection reports for clients
- Organise Bailiff and other actions where required
- Identify and highlight to team members arrears at risk for non-collection.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join a thriving business and develop your experience further within a supportive environment.
The office is located close to the main Reading train and bus stations and offers free onsite parking too.