I am currently working with a well established logistic firm who are looking for a confident credit controller to join them on a minimum 3 month temporary basis. For the right candidate there is potential for this to be extended and even be made into a permanent position. This is a full time position working 40 hours a week.
This role will be clearing back log and catching up with the work load.
- Excellent telephone/communication skills, must be fluent in English.
- Must have credit control experience. Preferably dealt with ledgers of 100+ clients with values around £1m+.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Collections would be fantastic
- Experience in 3rd party auditing companies e.g. SSUI, Ariba, Tungsten, TRAX
- Experience in freight/logistics/Pharma companies not necessary but would be a bonus.
- Job role will include:
- chasing debt via telephone, email, letter
- Cash allocations
- Dealing with payment queries