Are you looking to further develop your career as a Credit Controller?
Can you see yourself working for a mid-sized, globally operational company?
We are pleased to be working with a stable & ambitious business in Milton Park.
This role gives the ideal candidate to grow and develop in a role that offers career progression alongside an experienced mentor, whilst also offering a competitive salary and benefits package in a modern corporate office and friendly working environment.
As part of a mid-sized finance team, your responsibilities will include;
- Telephone chasing and credit control following the company credit policy for debt collection.
- Ensuring that debts are kept below target and using debt recovery resource where necessary.
- Monthly reporting on credit exposure and aged debts, including KPI reporting.
- Basic contract terms & conditions checks, including confidentiality agreements and code of conduct agreements.
- Opening new credit accounts within defined processes and group company policies.
- Key Account Credit Control & Relationship Building.
The ideal candidate should be able to to demonstrate a background of Credit Control experience and to have good written and verbal communication skills, not only with clients but also as part of a supportive finance team. Having a good knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Excel, is desirable, as is the intention to study in Credit Management.
If you think this opportunity is ideal for you, please don't hesitate to get in contact as soon as possible.