Your Next Company
Our client, an expanding retail company based in Milton Keynes, is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, driven, focused and hungry Credit Controller to join their ranks.
Having had an incredibly success couple of years, with their turnover quadrupling in the process, this rapid, fast-moving business is expanding it's UK headquarters. A global company, with offices in the USA and Europe, there are opportunities to be had within a global capacity, reporting into a global sales team.
Your roles and responsibilities!
- Close working relationship between Credit Controller and the Sales department to solve credit issues
- Customer Credits and decision making
- Customer queries, customer payment and receipt/remittance allocations
- Meeting cash and debtor targets, as well as debt targets being met in time efficient
- Accuracy of records, chasing overdue invoices and identifying changes in payment patterns
- Providing accurate advice on billing and making regular contact with customers to manage relevant debts coherently
- Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables and provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as well as monthly account reconciliations
- Other duties delegated by the CFO or Finance Manager, or any person in charge in their absence
Your Personality and Skills
- Firm and Organised to work in credit control
- Teamwork and Individual capabilities
- Sound decision making with great attention to detail
- Computer literate in Excel with preferably SAP experience
- A proactive approach to maintain ledgers
- Work under pressure and be deadline driven
If this role is of interest to you and you believe you would be a great fit for the role, please follow the link provided to apply