£11 - £14 per hour
I am looking for a Credit Controller to join a credit control team within an established business located south of Cambridge. The assignment should last until Christmas 2019 and could lead to a permanent job.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer queries by liaising with customers and internal departments
- Chasing overdue accounts by following company procedures
- Setting up new credit accounts
- Production and distribution of the aged debtors list
- Release of sales orders in the required timely manner
- Cash allocation
The successful applicant should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of accuracy and diligence.
- A good degree of numeracy.
- Good organisational.
- Excel skills.
If you believe you possess the skills to be successful in this role, please apply now. If you would like any further information, please contact Nick Heap at Reed Accountancy on 01223 462857 or email email@example.com.