A new 4 month maternity cover Credit Control position based in Swindon has come up for an experienced credit controller who is fluent in French and Dutch, in addition to English. This is a varied role and perfect for someone who would like ownership of their own ledgers building and maintaining relationships with top accounts across Europe.
- Building and maintaining relationships internally and with customers
- Full responsibility for managing customer accounts including disputes and queries
- Oversee cash allocation
- Work with the Credit Risk team to maintain limits
- Provide predictions to management on cash flow
You must have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in credit control
- Fluent in French and Dutch
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Experience in fast paced enviroment
- Sap experience would be preferable
If you would like more information on this role, please get in contact with Jenna Boyd at REED Accountancy in Swindon on 01793 508496.