Position: Credit Controller
Salary £28,000 - £30,000
Experience: 2 - 3 years.
Working Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday. Friday 8:30 - 4:00pm
Our client is based in near the Shoreditch area and strives to deliver technology solutions that improve and drive business success. With a well established reputation within the industry, they deliver solutions throughout the UK as well as internationally and are looking to recruit a credit controller to join their vibrant team.
My client is looking to double in size over the next 3 years so this is a great opportunity for someone with 2-3 years credit control experience who is looking for the next step in their career. You will be working within a team of 3 whilst reporting into the senior credit control manager and the role also has an early finish at 4pm every Friday.
I am looking for a talented, determined individual who is confident in their ability to be a credit controller and has excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for reaching targets in monthly receivables and keeping bad debt to a minimum.
• Cash flow forecasting – weekly detailed forecast by every sales invoice for 8 weeks ahead, comparison
to previous week and major movements.
• Managing a high volume of calls and emails chasing from debtors.
• Liaise with sales Account Managers regarding overdue/disputed accounts
• Disputes review on a weekly basis with escalation to account managers and directors as appropriate.
• Dealing with accounts that have gone into liquidation including liaising with administrators.
• Assessment of credit worthiness of potential and existing customers including determining credit limits
and payment terms
• To create new client accounts and set up onto system
• Banking and cash allocation onto system when required
• Maintain Credit Card receipts – Reconciliation and allocation.
• Responsible for 7 day and final notice letters before action.
• Deal with many billing escalations
• Issue Credit and Debit Journals when required
To succeed in this role you will need:
Strong analytic and numeric skills
2-3 years experience with in a Credit Control position
Excellent ability to prioritize workload.
Strong Communications and interpersonal skills
Assertiveness, persistence and tenacity whilst keeping a calm and professional manner.
Ability to build relationships with clients.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click apply now