Are you looking to further develop your role as a credit controller? Can you see yourself working for a mid-sized, globally operational company? We are pleased to be working with a stable & ambitious business in Milton Park.
This role gives the ideal candidate to grow and develop in a role that offers career progression alongside an experienced mentor, whilst also offering a competitive salary and benefits package in a modern corporate office and friendly working environment.
As part of a mid-sized finance team, your responsibilities will include;
- Telephone chasing and credit control following the company credit policy for debt collection.
- Ensuring that debts are kept below target and using debt recovery resource where necessary.
- Monthly reporting on credit exposure and aged debts, including KPI reporting.
- Basic contract terms & conditions checks, including confidentiality agreements and code of conduct agreements.
- Opening new credit accounts within defined processes and group company policies.
- Key Account Credit Control & Relationship Building.
The ideal candidate should be able to to demonstrate a background of Credit Control experience and to have good written and verbal communication skills, not only with clients but also as part of a supportive finance team. Having a good knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Excel, is desirable.
If you think this opportunity is ideal for you, please don't hesitate to get in contact as soon as possible.