Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a new team within a large local organisation.
What will it entail?
· Setting up accounts
· Monitoring and managing the collection of debt
· Chasing debt via telephone, correspondence and email
· Responding to and resolving queries
· Producing and preparing letters and reports
· Developing good customer relationships
What experience do I need?
You must have experience of telephone account collection, sales ledger account reconciliation and have excellent interpersonal and administration skills. You should possess excellent written and verbal skills, including persuasiveness. You must be able to demonstrate customer focus and tenacity, be able to work as part of a team and be able to organise your own activities.
What's in it for me?
· 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
· Life assurance
· Private medical insurance
· Discounted gym membership
· Childcare vouchers
· Company discounts
· Free parking
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online immediately