Credit Controller - 6 month FTC
To provide professional, proactive and effective credit control across the business liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. This role is targeted at reducing the historic aged debt position of the business.
Main Duties of the Jobholder:
• Proactive debt collection service for all aged debt
• Managing and chasing outstanding debts via telephone, email and letter
• Working towards cash collection targets
• Develop customer contact relationships
• Allocating cash and reconciling accounts
• Resolving queries and disputes
• Issue of statements
• Producing reports for higher management as and when required.
• Filing, record keeping.
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
If you are an experienced credit controller looking for a new role please submit your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest or contact our Leicester office directly to discuss